The rapid development of electronic media makes men tend to be less romantic. They prefer to use a cellular phone or social media like Facebook instead of doing romantic things directly. According to research by a psychologist, Prof. Richard Wiseman, classic romantic things such as giving praise, poetry, an bouquets are still preferred by women. Here are 10 tips to seduce a woman that focused on classical things:
1. Give her a surprise, because she really like it.
2. On every weekend, do fun activities. Don't just go to mall or movie theater because it's not too special. Try doing something new like playing bowling or go on a picnic.
3. Write a poem or sing a romantic song for her at a special time such as Valentine's Day or her birthday party
4. Say that she is the most beautiful woman you'll ever meet. Chances are it'll be considered as a lip service but she still loves it.
5. Give her food/cake that you made yourself. If you can't cook, try to learn. It's not a problem if the result is bad. Just do your best and give her a surprise!
6. Give your jacket if she is cold and hold her hands when crossing the road. Little things like these are important, to show that you are a man who can protect her.
7. Send chocolates or flowers to her workplace.
8. Take advantage of technology such as SMS or e-mail. Send sweet and romantic words for her. Don't forget to say good morning after getting out of bed & good night before going to sleep.
9. Tell a joke that could make her laugh. Show that you are a funny guy.
10 Talk about topics that interested her.
Those are 10 tips to seduce a woman. Not hard, isn't it? Good luck!