Facts About Boys
The collection of short articles about boys
Fact: Things men notice about women at first sight:
1. Body. For men, body is like the packaging of a product. Although it is not more important than the product itself but of course it does help sell the product, right? Things men notice from a woman's body are how proportional her body shape and height, thighs, arms, and of course *sorry* boobs and booty.
2. Face. About face, every man has their own taste: unique, exotic, western, or oriental. But in general, men like woman's face that groomed, clean, bright, and doesn't look fake (too much make up)
3. Hair. There is a saying, "hair is the crown of a woman", and men usually like woman who has her hair maintained, thick, and good smelling as an indicator of how healthy she is.
4. Voice. Men will listen to how woman's voice sounds. Men generally don't like high and squeaky voice when speaking.
5. Smile. Smile that relaxed, sincere and genuine is a smile that makes men interested.
6. Accessories. Too many accessories, hair extensions, acrylic nails will keep men away because men don't like high-maintenance woman that are just too plastic.
7. Skin. Men like bright skin. No matter white or tan skin, bright-looking skin signifies good health.
Fact: If you can find most of these signs, he probably has a crush on a girl :
1. Keep teasing or flirting the girl ( to attract her attention )
2. Loves to stay connected with the girl ( by calling, texting, chatting or talking face to face. He doesn't mind talking with her for hours. Maybe if you copy paste the conversation, it will takes 5 pages or more :p )
3. Never (or rarely) say NO ( when he asked a favor, he would gladly to do it no matter what. He will try to say "OK" and "Yes" . Even, sometimes sacrificing other important things to please the girl)
4. Looked tense when he is near a girl he likes ( he is afraid that she doesn't like him )
5. Straighten his clothes and hair when he is around the girl ( to attract and make her notice him. He hopes the girl like his appearance )
6. Try to like what the girl likes ( though not like it, he will do it anyway, because he wants to give a sign that "we have a match" )
7. Often give the girl much compliments ( to make the girl think that he is a nice person )
8. Treats the girl ( when he is hanging out with her, he often offered himself to pay the food bills or when the girl wants to buy something she likes, he'll pay it for her, gladly. Note: don't abuse his kindness, girl :p )
9. Cares about her so much ( When the girl is sad, he will comfort her. When the girl is sick, he will feel worried and when the girl is happy, he will feel happier than the girl. But when the girl tell something about another guy she likes, he will feel sad :( )
10. Looking the girl when she's not aware ( and tries to look away when the girl notice :p )
Fact: Men are nearly three times more likely to take their own life than women. One of the reasons more men than women commit suicide is because many men are reluctant to talk about their feelings or to seek help when they need it.
Many men feel that they're expected to cope with problems themselves and that society puts pressure on them to conform to this idea of maleness. Being open about emotional problems is seen by some men as a weakness for which they'd be teased or ridiculed.
According to research, boys do tend to be more difficult to learn language skills. Human brain consists two main tissues, gray matter and white matter. Research shows that in general men have gray matter 6.5 times greater than women, whereas white matter 10 times more women than men.
Gray matter is a major component of the central nervous system which can be described as the processor on the computer. Whereas white matter consists mainly of axons of myelin (a white fatty substance) which is the main transmission lines of the nervous system.
This is why men tend to excel in fields that require local processes such as mathematics. While women are more superior in the field of assimilation (adaptation) information such as language skills.
- Boys usually keep teasing because boys don't know how to flirt so they do it to seek girls attention and reaction. This strategy will backfire them though, if the girls feel annoyed by the teasing.
- If a boy keep teasing a girl the most, other than any other girls, he definitely thinks she is attractive or she has something that he likes. If the girl begin to feel annoyed, he will feel really regret and apologize (you can notice his sadness and disappointment if he isn't forgiven)